Victron Lead Carbon Battery 12V/160Ah (M8)
- Reviews (0)
Victron Lead Carbon Battery 12V / 160Ah (M8)
Victron Energy’s lead-carbon 12V battery (MPN BAT612116081) is a novel lead-carbon battery with a capacity of 160 Ah. Lead-carbon battery chemistry reduces the problems associated with intense cyclization of VRLA lead-acid batteries. This battery is therefore still powerful even after at least five hundred 100% deep discharges.
- Victron Part Number: BAT612116081
- Battery rated voltage 12V, capacity: 160Ah
- powerful even after five hundred 100% deep discharges
- Battery chemistry based on lead carbon
- Cycles at 20 ° C and 40% discharge:> 1400
- Cycles at 20 ° C and 60% discharge:> 1000
- Cycles at 20 ° C and 100% discharge:> 500
12V 160Ah lead-carbon battery – excellent performance Better performance in partially charged state, more cycles and higher efficiency! Replacing the active mass of the negative plates with a lead-carbon composite may reduce sulfation and improve the charge acceptance of the negative plates. Lead-acid batteries offer the following advantages:
- Less sulfation when operating in a partially charged state.
- Lower charging voltage and therefore higher efficiency and less corrosion of the positive plates.
- Overall, this leads to a longer service life.
Tests have shown that our lead-carbon batteries are still powerful even after at least five hundred 100% deep discharges. During the tests, the batteries were discharged daily to 10.8 V with I = 0.2 C20. Then they were left in a discharged state for two hours and then charged again at I = 0.2 C20.
Several manufacturers of lead-carbon batteries advertise with an operating life of up to two thousand cycles with a 90% deep discharge. (Victron has not confirmed these numbers yet.)
All prices are final and include VAT.
You will receive an invoice with VAT.