Terms and Conditions for the online store
- 1 General and business relations
- The following terms and conditions apply to the online shop www.flextech.energy “of the Flextech Energy UG (haftungsbeschränkt), represented by the managing director Mr. Thomas Mentrup, Raiffeisenstraße 21, 49124 Georgsmarienhütte, Germany (in the following called” seller “) contractual relationships between the seller and his customers (hereinafter referred to as “buyer”).
- Contracts come about with both consumers and entrepreneurs.
- A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed
- According to § 14 BGB, an entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the course of its commercial or independent professional activity. A legal partnership is a partnership that has the ability to acquire rights and liabilities.
- 2 Conclusion of the contract
- All products, articles and services to be purchased as part of the online shop of the seller are not binding offers by the seller in the legal sense, but are in turn an invitation to the offer to the buyer.
- After the order has been sent by the buyer, the customer immediately receives an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order, but does not yet constitute an acceptance of the offer in the legal sense, as a result of which the contract is concluded. The contract is concluded by separate order confirmation of the seller.
- 3 prices, sales tax, payment
- All prices quoted are total prices including value added tax plus any applicable shipping costs depending on the delivery (see § 4) plus any applicable shipping costs and packaging costs.
- The seller offers the following payment methods: Bank transfer (prepayment), PayPal (credit card). The seller issues to the customer for the ordered goods an invoice, which accompanies him upon delivery of the goods or by letter.
- 4 deliveries, shipping costs and transfer of risk
- The delivery (delivery of a shipping company) takes place immediately after receipt of money or message by PayPal.
- The terms of delivery and payment of the seller are specified in the order form. The delivery date, please refer to the respective item description.
- On the last order page before submission of your offer (“Order for a fee”) you will again receive a general overview of the essential characteristics of the goods, the total price of the goods, as well as all associated components such as shipping and packaging costs.
- If the buyer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, the shipping risk is borne exclusively by the seller. If, on the other hand, the buyer is an entrepreneur, the risk is transferred to the buyer as soon as the seller has delivered the item to the carrier or the person or institution otherwise responsible for carrying out the shipment.
- 5. Cancellation policy
Cancellation policy and sample withdrawal form
The following cancellation policy applies exclusively to consumers (see § 1 of the Terms).
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason. The cancellation period is one month from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Flextech Energy UG (haftungsbeschränkt), represented by the managing director Mr. Thomas Mentrup, Raiffeisenstraße 21, 49124 Georgsmarienhütte, phone number: +49 5401-3478929, e-mail address: flextech. email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to receive the communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Withdrawal right before expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the standard delivery offered by us have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. in which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract, to return to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. in which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract, to return to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
-End of revocation-
Sample withdrawal form
If you want to revoke the contract, then please fill out this form and
send it back.
To [ Flextech Energy UG (haftungsbeschränkt), represented by the managing director Mr. Thomas Mentrup, Raiffeisenstraße 21, 49124 Georgsmarienhütte, telephone number: +49 5401-3478929, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ]:
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract of purchase concluded by me / us (*)
the following goods (*) / providing the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper) – Date _______________
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- 6 Retention of title
The seller reserves ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
- 7 Liability for defects
Our goods are subject to the statutory liability for defects.
- 8 Further information requirements for distance contracts and e-commerce
- Technical steps to conclude the contract / order process
Select the products that you would like to order by clicking on the button on the cart symbol (“Add to cart”). This will put your selection in the cart. You can change this selection at any time until the order is sent by changing the number of products, deleting the selection by clicking on the “Delete” button or canceling the order process. By clicking on the button “Checkout” you will get to the next order step. Then enter your customer data. Your data will be collected, processed and used in accordance with the data protection regulations. Any other use or disclosure to third parties does not occur. Please read carefully the general terms and conditions and the cancellation policy. You can only proceed with the order, if you agree to the terms and conditions under cancellation policy (checkmark). In the next order step, please select the desired method of payment. By clicking on the “order for a fee” you send us your order. Hereby you make a legally binding offer.
- Storage of the contract after conclusion of the contract and accessibility for the customer.
The contract and your order details are stored by the seller. After completion of the order you have received, you will receive a clear order confirmation, which contains all information about your order. It is also possible to print the contract text via the print functions of the browser. Your order details are also separately in the e-mail sent to you. In addition, the seller sends the buyer the contract terms by e-mail at any time upon request.
- Possibility of correcting input errors
Before placing the order, there is always the possibility to correct your entries. This can be done on the one hand by the “back button” or the “back arrow” of your Internet browser. Corrections can be corrected either directly on the individual offer pages in the existing input fields. It is also possible within the scope of the virtual shopping cart to update the products or to delete individual products. All of these correction options exist up to and including the submission of the binding offer via the button “Order for a fee”.
- contract language
The contract language is exclusively german.
- codes of conduct
The seller has not submitted any relevant codes of conduct.
- order confirmation
After submitting the offer by the customer, he will receive a confirmation email.
- Complaints and warranties
Complaints, in particular warranty claims, are to be addressed to the seller.
- Essential features of the goods
The main features of the goods can be found in the item description. This also applies to the period of validity of any temporary offers.
- The collection, storage, modification, transfer, blocking, deletion and use of your personal data takes place in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
- b) The transfer of your personal data to third parties will be made exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the bank responsible for payment matters and the logistics company commissioned with the delivery. However, the extent of the data transmitted is limited to the minimum required in the case of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties.
- c) You agree with the conclusion of the contract with the processing and use of your personal data (eg address) in accordance with the aforementioned instructions. However, they have the option to object to the use at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
- d) According to the Federal Data Protection Act you have a right to free information about your stored data as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. We ask that you contact us with the appropriate address in the provider’s address. Insofar as the personal data stored about you with the provider are incorrect, a rectification will be carried out immediately, upon your notice.
- e) Data protection is guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act. Use is therefore only permitted if the Federal Data Protection Act or a legal provision allows it or the person concerned agrees.
- 10 Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR -VO and § 36 VSBG:
For out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union has set up an online platform (“OS platform”) to contact. The OS platform is intended as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. The platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ “
We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
- 11 Information obligation according to Battery Act (BattG)
In connection with the distribution of batteries or accumulators, or with the delivery of equipment containing batteries or accumulators, we are obliged under the Battery Ordinance to point out the following: Batteries may not be disposed of with household waste. You are legally obliged to return used batteries as end users. You can return batteries after use at the point of sale or in their immediate vicinity (eg in municipal collection points or in the trade) free of charge. You can also return batteries from our range in the usual amount by post to us. Batteries or accumulators containing pollutants are marked with the symbol of a crossed-out wheelie bin. Near the wheelie bin symbol is the chemical name of the pollutant. “Cd” stands for cadmium, “Pb” for lead, “Hg” for mercury, “Li” for lithium, “Ni” for nickel, “Mh” for metal hydride and “Zi” for zinc. The signs under the garbage cans stand for:
Pb: Battery contains more than 0.004% by mass of lead
Cd: Battery contains more than 0.002% by mass of cadmium
Hg: Battery contains more than 0.0005% by mass of mercury
The crossed-out wheeled bin symbol indicates that the battery should not be disposed of with household waste.
Further detailed information on the battery law can also be obtained from the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety.
- 12 Law on the placing on the market, take back and environmentally sound disposal of electrical and electronic equipment
Manufacturers have since 13 August 2005 placed on the market, take back old electrical appliances free of charge. Manufacturers must mark their electrical and electronic equipment put on the market after 23 November 2005 with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. As a dealer, we are legally obliged to inform you that such waste should not be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste, but should be collected separately and disposed of via local collection and return systems. In accordance with the law “ElektroG” dated March 23, 2005, as of November 25, 2005, we will only sell electrical and electronic equipment from manufacturers,
- 13 Final provision
For all legal relations between us and the buyer, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of all international and supranational (contractual) jurisdictions, in particular the UN Sales Law.